The next time you want your kid to try a new food, put it on a chip and see if this strategy works for you too. The real test: does anyone have a brussels sprout dip recipe?
1. 3-4 Avocados
2. 2-3 T Lime juice (or lemon juice)
3. ½ c chopped onion (or 1 T onion powder)
4. 1-2 cloves garlic (or ¼ - ½ t garlic powder)
5. ½ - 1 t Salt
1. A pinch – 1 t ground black pepper
2. 1 chopped tomato
3. Cilantro, chopped
4. Cumin, 1/8 – ½ t
5. Chili Powder, ¼ t
6. Cayenne, ½ t
7. Green chili like serrano or jalapeno, 1-2 chopped
8. Hot pepper sauce like Tabasco, 8 dashes
Cut the avocados in half, remove the pit, scoop out the flesh and place in a bowl. Lightly mash with fork or potato masher. Place all other ingredients in next and mix well. If making in advance, place avocado pit in the guacamole to slow down browning.
Post a Comment