The next time you want your kid to try a new food, put it on a chip and see if this strategy works for you too. The real test: does anyone have a brussels sprout dip recipe?
1. 3-4 Avocados
2. 2-3 T Lime juice (or lemon juice)
3. ½ c chopped onion (or 1 T onion powder)
4. 1-2 cloves garlic (or ¼ - ½ t garlic powder)
5. ½ - 1 t Salt
1. A pinch – 1 t ground black pepper
2. 1 chopped tomato
3. Cilantro, chopped
4. Cumin, 1/8 – ½ t
5. Chili Powder, ¼ t
6. Cayenne, ½ t
7. Green chili like serrano or jalapeno, 1-2 chopped
8. Hot pepper sauce like Tabasco, 8 dashes
Cut the avocados in half, remove the pit, scoop out the flesh and place in a bowl. Lightly mash with fork or potato masher. Place all other ingredients in next and mix well. If making in advance, place avocado pit in the guacamole to slow down browning.