Return to your happy place with this innovative way to serve spinach-artichoke dip to a crowd. Crunchy and cheesy, warm and tasty – spinach and artichoke are meant to be together like a Fletcher’s corny dog and mustard… funnel cake and powdered sugar…
1. 5 oz (half of a 10 oz package) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
2. 14 oz can artichoke hearts
3. ½ c sour cream
4. 4 oz cream cheese, softened
5. ½ c (or 2 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
6. ½ c grated Parmesan cheese
7. Dash of fresh ground pepper
8. 3 packages of 15 (45 total) frozen mini-phyllo pastry shells
Preheat oven to 350.
Mix all ingredients together. Place 45 frozen mini-phyllo pastry shells on a baking sheet. Spoon mixture into shells (about 2 t per cup) and press into bottom of each cup. Bake 25 minutes or until golden and bubble. Serve immediately.
Post a Comment