|South Georgia Caviar|
Happy New Year to you and yours!!
(look Miss Ginger, no more monkey bread!)
- 2 15 oz. cans of black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 15 oz. can of corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 10 oz. Ro-Tel
- 2 cups chopped red pepper (about 2 peppers)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- 1 8 oz. bottle Italian dressing
- 1 4 oz. jar chopped pimento, drained (I opted out)
Combine all in large bowl and stir gently to combine. Refrigerate mixture overnight (mine was only about 4 hours). Serve with corn chips, Fritos Scoops work best.